Our strategic goal is the creation of world-class leader specializing in the production of high-tech carbon products.
Now Omsk Carbon Group is the industry leader for the following parameters:
- Continuous technological development — cooperation with leading suppliers of equipment and implementation of own engineering developments.
- Research and development — development of new and perspective grades, according to market demands and customer’s expectations.
- More than 65 years of experience in the industry — servicing a wide range of customers, from producers of automobile tires to manufacturers of printing inks.
Business development of company includes increasing of production capacity, as well as development and production of new high-tech products.
Close cooperation with scientific units of Russian Academy of Sciences and active participation in federal programs of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, allowed expanding the assortment range with innovative, highly demanded products by 2013.
Omsk Carbon Group is the sole supplier of carbon black produced by the two Russian plants: Omsk and Volgograd. Our carbon black is delivered to the Russian domestic market and exported to all over the world: Belarus, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Brazil, Canada, Turkey, India, Malaysia, South Korea, Iran, Taiwan. The geography is constantly expanded. We are ready to cooperate with companies from all over the world.
Forms of product delivery:
1. Direct delivery and logistics for companies from different market segments:
- Tyre industry
- Rubber industry
- Polymer industry
- Paint industry
2. Sales through dealers who have the reloading centers in Eastern Europe:
- MICHELIN Hungaria Ltd. (Hungary - Tuzser)
- Lentimex International S.A. (Slovakia — Matovce)
- Konimpex Ltd. (Poland — Slavkov and Branievol)
- Carbon Black Kft (Hungary — Nyiregyhaza)