Nowadays Omsk Carbon Group is the largest producer of carbon black in Russia and the CIS countries and among 10 leading carbon black producers in the world.
The group includes modern high-technology enterprises:
- Omsk carbon black plant with a capacity 260,000 tonnes annually;
- Volgograd carbon black plant with a capacity 140,000 tonnes annually;
- R&D center of carbon materials;
- Central office Omsk Carbon Group OOO in the city of Omsk;
- Moscow office Omsk Carbon Group OOO;
- Representative office in Germany - Omsk Carbon Germany GmbH;
- Representative office in Romania - Carbon Black SRL;
- Representative office in Turkey - Omsk Carbon Istanbul Dis Tic Ltd;
- Representative office in Canada - Omsk Carbon Canada Limited;
- Representative office in the US - Omsk Carbon USA LLC.
Planning of production and supplies from two distant facilities located in Omsk and in Volgograd makes business capabilities better and allows using both plants geographic location most effectively.
The product assortment ranges 36 grades of carbon black and is constantly expanded. Omsk Carbon Group produces tread grades, carcass grades, low-dispersian grades and specialty grades OMCARB-series.
Omsk Carbon Group is certified in compliance with the international standard ISО 9001:2008. Tests of feedstock and finished products are performed by testing laboratories, accredited according to international and Russian national standards as technically independent and competent, Modern equipment allows supervising carbon black quality according to Russian standard of quality (“GOST”) as well as ASTM requirements.
Process of carbon black production is supervised by world-known fully automated control system – Rockwell Automation - Allen Bradley.
In 2010 Omsk Carbon Group as one of the largest Russian exporters registered its production according to REACH requirements. Safety of our production meets European standards.
Our company cooperates with leading tire companies, producers of mechanical rubber goods, plastics, paints, coatings and other industries. The products are delivered to the countries of Eastern and Western Europe, Scandinavia, Middle East, Asia, CIS countries, North and South America.
Despite impressing achievements, our company does not rest on its laurels and intends to increase the production and economic indicators to satisfy market growing requirements. In the next couple of years Omsk plant capacity will be increased by 5,000 tonnes pa, Volgograd plant capacity - by 60,000 tonnes pa. Taking into consideration the current construction of a new plant in Republic of Belarus in 2016 total Omsk Carbon Group capacity will reach 525,000 tonnes pa, in 2017 - 585,000 tonnes pa.